LIGHTNING STRIKE COUNTER PROTECTION | LSC-RECKON
LIGHTNING STRIKE COUNTER
LSC Reckon is a highly sensitive six and seven digit lightning detection device to measure and record the number of lightning strikes in certain areas with thunderstorm.
LSG's Lightning Strike Counter registers and records these strikes for you. This information is then used to enhance lightning protection security and increase the effectiveness of inspection and maintenance procedures.Usually used with ESE and conventional lightning protection terminals.
“Linking a lightning strike to a physical event, such as structural damage, equipment failure, or data loss is important, and may indicate costly vulnerabilities and the need for additional protection.”
• high sensitivity and accurate count
• zero maintenance as our counters are all Mechanical type
• Wide dynamic range, strong anti-jamming ability
• Small size and easy installation
• IP 66 Water Proof Enclosure
• Well-structured, stable and reliable performance
• Convenient to use and install
• Sophisticated Technology For Longest Working Life
HOW IT WORKS
• A detection device and tool to measure and record the number of lightning strikes in certain areas with thunderstorm
• Usually used together with other types of lightning rod.
LSG'S LIGHTNING STRIKE COUNTER INSTALLATION MODEL
If You Need Any Solution. We Are Available For You !
“Keep your Buildings, Equipments and Belongings Safe”