TERRA WELD EXOTHERMIC WELDING SYSTEM
EXOTHERMIC WELDING MACHINE
TERRA WELD - EXOTHERMIC WELDING MACHINE®
The Terra Weld® Exothermic Welding System provides the ultimate in permanent molecular bonding. The process of exothermic welding, in which no outside source of heat or power is required, is the universally preferred method of making electrical connections of copper-to-copper or copper-to-steel.
Lightning protection and grounding systems require connections that maintain current carrying capacity exceeding that of the conductors used in the system. Terra Weld connections provide higher fusing capacity than the conductors to which they are bonded.
System resistance, impedance, and ampacity relate directly to functionality, safety, and regulatory compliance. Terra Weld meets these challenges and delivers assurance.It does not require an external heat or power source. TerraWeld® is the universally preferred method for making permanent copper-to-copper and copper-to-steel electrical connections. Its performance is superior to all existing surface-to-surface mechanical connectors. TerraWeld® works when others won't!
TerraWeld® is a simple, cost-effective and permanent welded connection that uses a high-temperature exothermic reaction to create a molecular bond.
Terra Weld connections provide performance superior to all existing surface-to-surface mechanical retention connectors. Pressure type connections are susceptible to variation, aging, corrosion, and failure-not Terra Weld. One click of the starter forges a visually inspectable, uniformly conductive, corrosion resistant, continuous solid metal bonding at the molecular level resulting in the only connection which will not loosen or increase in resistance over the lifetime of the installation.
The Terra Weld Exothermic Welding System provides the ultimate in permanent molecular bonding. TerraWeld is a simple, cost-effective and permanent welded connection
• Maintains current carrying capacity exceeding that of the conductors in the system (necessary for all lightning protection and grounding systems) • Provides higher fusing capacity than conductors to which they're bonded
• Complies with all regulations for functionality and safety. (TerraWeld®'s system resistance, impedance and ampacity meet all challenges and deliver assurance for your company)
• Provides performance superior to all existing surface-to-surface mechanical retention connectors (pressure type connections are susceptible to variation, aging, corrosion and failure–not TerraWeld®)
• Are the only connections that will not loosen or increase resistance over the lifetime of the installation
• Cable-to-cable splices, tee connection, cross run connection, parallel connections, etc.
• Wire grid-to-ground rod, cable-to-rod, steel sheets and pipes and rod-to-rod splices
• Tap conductor-to-vertical/horizontal pipe, flat surface, or plate • Through conductor-to-vertical/horizontal pipe, flat surface or plate
• Bus bar & wire-to-rail connections
• Solid or stranded cable, metal ta
Alltec's hermetically sealed metallized pouch design is unique in the industry. Containing premeasured granular metallic particles with a separate sealed tube of starting powder, the materials are not in contact and may be safely handled, stored, and transported. Users may confidently and comfortably drop a few packages in their pocket before heading to a site, and rely on its capability even after prolonged exposure to the elements. Terra Weld works when others won't.
Only exothermic welded connections meet or exceed all of the above criteria. Exothermic welding is recommended by IEEE and IEC. It has been shown to be the best choice where safety, reliability, longevity and current carrying capacity are critical. TerraWeld specifically supersedes its competition with its hermetically sealed metallized pouch which provides the product with an extensive shelf life and easy portability. TerraWeld® is UL listed and is the preferred method for making copper-to-copper and copper-to-steel electrical connections.
Improper connections between conductors are often the reason for electrical malfunctions. A proper connection should have the following characteristics:
• Capacity to withstand overload conditions without melting, burning or failing.
• Sustain electrical continuity and contact reliability.
• Connector temperature should remain lower than that of the conductor when conducting electrical current.
• Extensive service life. Will not deteriorate, corrode or decay over time, above or below-grade
The Terra Weld Exothermic Welding System uses a light-weight, clamp-on graphite mold to safely position and contain any weld required. The exothermic reaction creates an intense miniature furnace with temperatures exceeding 2,500 ℉, instantly producing molten metal which flows into the weld cavity, filling any available space. Moments later the mold may be removed in preparation for the next weld.
If You Need Any Solution. We Are Available For You !
" your Buildings, Equipments and Belongings "