Genius Protection System Private Limited(G P S) is a professionally managed ISO certified Company engaged in providing cost effective solutions for Lightening Protection – ESE, Conventional Grid Lighting Protection System, Surge protection - Earthing solutions and also Exo-thermic welds solution. GPS has well over 15 years of experience in this domain.
• Genius Protection System Private Limited is a channel partner of Alltec LLP, USA since 2010
• GPS has established Manufacturing units & Sales office at multiple locations in India – at Kerala, Karnataka (Bengaluru) & Haryana (Bahadurgarh) – for producing Maintenance Free Earthing Electrodes, Low Resistivity Earth Enhancement Compounds, facilitating logistical benefits for customers.
• Owing to substantial demand from Indian Railways, GPS has just added another plant to manufacture Copper Clad MS Rod Earthing Electrodes conforming to UL standards. Requisite UL accredition/certification has also been obtained.
Genius Protection System Private Limited was incorporated in 2003 and converted into a Private Limited Company in 2009.
• GPS started with supply & installation of Maintenance Free earthing electrodes, Lightning Protection Systems & Surge protection Device achieving a modest turnover of few lacs. Since then, its growth graph has been heading northwards and current turnover is in excess of INR 200 million.
• Beginning modestly, GPS today is a name reckoned with as a quality supplier & service provider on pan India basis for Lightning Protection, Surge Protection and Maintenance Free Earthing System.
• It has the privilege of protecting some of the biggest real estates, industrial units, hospitals, structures housing critical defense & railways equipment and airport communication equipment etc.
• GPS has dedicated Testing Facilities at its plants to ensure quality output on a sustained basis. Quite often, third party testing is also done to reassure customer/users on product quality.
• GPS also has dedicated R&D Units for continuous upgrade of existing products and/or adding new product lines.